As per the guidelines of UGC and the supreme court an Anti Sexual Harassment committee has been established by the college to provide a healthy atmosphere to the students of the college. The committee deals with issues relating to Sexual Harassment.
The cell assures all the complaints of students, teching and non teaching staff are treated with dignity all respect and complaints should be maintained confidential.
- Objectives of the policy
- To provide an environment free of gender based discrimination
- To ensure equal access of all facilities and participation in activities of the college.
- To create a secure physical and social environment which will detracts of sexual harassment.
- To promote a social and psychological environment that will raise awareness about sexual harassment in its various forms.
Anti Sexual Harassment Cell Committee
- B.B.Suggamad Principal
- V.C.Nelogal Coordinator
- PSI Ilkal City Member
- R.B.Baad IQAC Coordinator
- S.S.Upanal Member
- A.Veena Member
- L.H.sapparad Member
- G.G.Patil Member