Shri vijaya mahantesh vidyavardhaka sangha was established with the blessings of his holiness poojya shri vijaya mahantesh swamiji and the sharans who believed in the wellness of all the souls our educational institution proudly provides good quality education, religious harmony for the betterment of entire human civilization we are proud to say that our educational institution is one of the educational institutes of North Karnataka which has made revolution by providing knowledge food and shelter .
Our SVM Arts and commerce women’s college has been prioritizing quality education since its inception.
The institution works with the mission-students are the bright future of our nation. We inculcate education culture, values among our students. We provide need based environment and fulfill the thirst of knowledge to our students.
The need of present education is to inculcate self-reliance and self respect in women, The purpose of our educational institution is to build confidence, Competitive aptitude among our students along with education. We are honestly engaged in this direction..
Our institution provides students centered education with well furnished infrastructure with spacious classrooms’ L.C.D. and basic amenities apart from this, We have well experienced faculty pleasant learning environment. individual care for the students and rich library.
our institution has given importance to both curricular and co-curricular aspects to make learning an active-experience. We are happy to share that our institution is committed to provide present day require mints like Computer education N.S.S. competitive exams coaching and invited talks from eminent scholars prom across the country for the overall development of students
We are duly grateful to chairman, Vice chairman. General secretary parents, and students for their trust co-operation, encouragement and support since inception of the institution which is founded as the result of the far –reaching vision of his holiness We expect same anticipation forever in the future. And We honestly try to retain your faith.
As coming of sharans is our life source We make an appeal to strengthen our hands for educational upheaval.
Prof. B.B. Suggamad
SVM Arts and Commerce College Women’s, ILKAL
1. To help students develop inquisitive minds and skills, giving them the ability to question and to argue rationally and to apply themselves to variety of tasks.
2. To teach students about human aspiration and achievements in the area of Arts, philosophy and an unending search for a more just social order.
3. To provide a general , scientific and technical knowledge to enable students to the essential skills needed in the fast – changing world.
4. To help student understand how a nation earns and maintains standards of living and to appreciate the essential role of industry and commerce in this process.
5. To help students understand the world in which we live.
6. To help students use language effectively and imbibe better communication skills.
7. To encourage students enhance their constructive and creative ability in the academic and non academic areas of achievements.
8. To instill in students the respect for moral values to the self and other people and tolerance to the other religions and different ways of life.