This is started by the Government of India in schools and colleges. Through this students will make awareness over HIV/ AIDS. This is internationally recognized as a symbol of the struggle against HIV/ AIDS. It has carried out wide range of activities and trainees programs like Blood Donation Camp, Awareness Programs and Healthy Living.
- To make awareness among the youth about deadly disease the HIV/ AIDS.
- To reduce new occurrences of HIV infection among youth.
- To impart skills on self protection, negotiation and group interaction.
- To encourage Blood Donations.
- To prepare youth as educators.
Red Ribbon Cell/ Club Committee
1.Prof. B.B.Suggamad Principal and Chairman
2.Dr. Radhika M Coordinator